Friday, November 30, 2007

Jack Pictures

Nothing funny has happened today so I am going to fill the empty void you could possibly be feeling with pictures of my adorable son.
Here he is looking like a lumberjack:




Here he is sitting in his favorite dump truck. Doing his best MiMi impersionation.



Making a mess... He makes all the mess around the house. Even the dirty laundry that is accumulating into a massive heap that rivals the trash heap from Fraggle Rock, yup you guessed it, Jacks fault.



Here he is pointing to his new favorite toy, the sing stage thing. I dont know what it's called. All I know is it's one more thing that plays music and flashes lights.


Getting in the laundry after eating spaghetti...which I am sure he had probably eaten hours before the picture was taken. I let my child go around like that. That's how I roll.



Last but not least, here he is getting double the love from my sister and I

No comments: