Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Busy Beaver




No not that you dirty minds!! But I was looking for a picture of an actual beaver to put here in the corner and came across this..

I have been sooooo busy the past couple days. I know that December is one of the busiest months of the year but jeez.

I have finals...a HUGE workload...Jackson...that is just to name a few things on my plate.

I realized the other day that I don't have much time to get pictures of Jackson for Christmas cards. Since I am on a tight budget I decided to create my own backdrop and put him in Christmas jammies. This is what we ended up with:

Not tooooo bad but I wanted him smiling and I didn't want the wall to be showing...grrr.. He was way more interested in dropping the glass ornaments on the hardwood floors. Sometimes they would hit the dog, he thought that was hilarious. I have been to lazy to clean up the backdrop so feel free to come by and take pictures. There is an entry fee of baked goods.


School is also coming to an end. I have 3 more days, wooo hoooo! But bad also because of finals. booo hooo. I think I wrote the worst humanities essay known to man last night, but I did it an hour. That's what you get for waiting until the very last minute.


I also have this new boyfriend. YES I admitted to it. whoa that was a big step. Really. I don't mind him being around, his company is actually nice. Nice change. He helps with Jack a lot, but he is one more person that I have to keep up with. I don't mind babe, really! (had to throw that in there so he doesn't get mad)

Back to being busy... I have to write two papers for my English class..unless you would like to write it, $10 a page.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time !!!!
We have been calling him your boyfriend for months... Best one so far too.

Love Ya,
Aunt Jenni

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Jackson - too cute!

Katy Shamitz said...

oh- I love that pic of Jackson!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, that picture of Jacks is so cute!! I think it would be great for your christmas cards!

Anonymous said...

maegan i LOVE that picture of jackson!!! so cute!!! i still havent taken rolands christmas or 1yr picture... i guess its a lil too late for the bday pics, oh well! jackson is sooo adorable!!