Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturday Night Mumbo Jumbo

It's been a blah kind of day. The aftermath of the big 4-0 party was not fun. But the party went great so that's all that matters! I have had a ton of time to think today and I have been trying to figure out what I wanted to blog about today...

Would y'all rather hear about Jackson finding his family jewels? my religious quests? my boy toy trouble? It's all rather interesting, trust me my life is VERY interesting...I am literally living the dream. literally.

I'm actually rather perturbed today, well I have been for a couple of weeks now. I have about five essay's due for school. 4 of which I have put off for a good month, but that teacher is crazy. I could tell her I have turned them in and she would believe me. She is nuts. I feel like I need to smoke a joint before her class just to be on the same level she is.

The last essay is for my humanities class, which I am actually enjoying. We can all thank Mr. Lewis for my religious quest and for the ridiculous essay that I am having to write. He wants us to go out into nature and walk. He made it sound WAY more interesting than it actually is. I've put it off for over a month and waited until the very last minute, I am just not feeling very one with nature right now.

But alas, I cannot put it off any further. It is due Wednesday. I have brown nosed my A in that class and I don't want to lose my top spot. I wish Jackson understood that mommy has homework though. Trying to get anything done with an eleven month old crawling all over you in not an easy task. Think my professor would understand, the closest I came to nature was sweeping up the dirt from the plant Jackson knocked over...

No comments: