Monday, November 12, 2007

Rub A Dub Dub


So I woke up to the most putrid smell today. No it wasn't the week old bottle on the floor next to my bed and no it wasn't the laundry piling up to the ceiling. I rubbed my eyes and smiled sweetly at my son only to have the good feelings knocked out of me. I realized it was my son who smelled so horrid. Jeez..when was the last time I gave this kid a bath?!?


I usually TRY and give him one every other day...but not this week or maybe two....


I looked at my sweetness and his hair was matted to his forehead. He had black toes, which also means its time to wash the floors. I think I even found cheese in his ear. It was definitely time for a bath!


So I dunked him in, finally, tonight. I can see what color his skin and hair really is. It isn't ashy grey...and his smell, its no longer putrid. Its actually amazing. I love the way clean babies smell, I think they need to bottle it up. I'd wear it, that's for sure. Eau de clean baby booty...I might be on to something!

No comments: