Friday, November 9, 2007

The Big 4-0


So today is my dad's birthday, he is turning 40... wow. makes me feel old. Every year older my parents turn reminds me that I too am getting older. Which isnt very fun. But anyways..that is going nowhere but negative...so moving on.

I will say that planning a suprise party sounded way more exciting than it really is. It was kind of last minute so there will be more family than there are friends of his, but whatever..he is 40. Thats what happens when you are older. right?

He has been in my mom's and mine hair all day. He has the day off and won't leave the house. He has to be somewhere at 5pm and will be gone until about 7:30pm That is when we will be cleaning, preparing, and setting up everybody and everything. If you know my family this isnt enough time at all. That is how long it should take to clean the house alone. yikes!

From now on I want to be on the recieving end of the suprise parties(hint, hint)

No comments: