Friday, November 16, 2007

TGIF

Thank God It's Friday! I totally didn't update this yesterday, but what can I say? My day was filled with errands. My grandma took me to get those awesome shoes I wrote about but as my luck would have it, they only had them in size 9. If only they weren't peep toes, then I could stuff toilet paper in the toe so I could fit in them. I used to do that with my mom's heels as a child. But I did score by picking up the new Alicia Keys CD(AWESOME) and the Sugarland CD(also awesome)

My evening was filled with laughter courtesy of the office, that show is hilarious!! Favorite part, "Hey Hey you you I don't like your boyfriend. cause, cause, cause, cause, cause he sucks at ping pong" haha priceless. Then I was drooling over Dr. Karev in Grey's Anatomy. yummy

That was yesterday, I know you are sweating from all the excitement. But let me tell you it only goes up from there. Today is pure awesomeness...

I got my cell phone back, thank you cell tech guys. I worked, thank you Nana. I ate some leftover soggy nachos, thank you Chacho workers and I get to look forward to taking my sister to the movies, Andrew MAYBE coming over...whew...exciting. This is what typical 22 year olds get to do on Friday....right?

At the moment my son is so tired he is enjoying screaming in my right ear while saying, "yayaya" translated into "pick me up so I can type MOM!"

I wouldn't trade anything in my life in. I typically enjoy it. But there are moments that I would definitely rewind through, like the Head On Commercial. Although, I could REALLY use some Head On right now... How and where do I apply it again?

No comments: