Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Chocolate Dipped Heaven


Chocolate. It makes the world go round. Truly can you think of anything that chocolate doesn't make taste better? I am pretty sure it would make poop good. Go on, try it and get back to me.


I am in the process of making chocolate covered pretzels. They will go in my baked good packages that everyone is getting for Christmas. I am going to join my grandmother tomorrow

and make the rest. Well, juggle Jackson..fight off her psychotic dog Scooter...and try to bake.


I have one busy day tomorrow now that I think about it. I also have my company Christmas party at a fancy shmancy restaurant. Which involves getting dressed up. I am looking forward to seeing how Andrew cleans up.


and if he doesn't clean up well, than I can just drizzle some chocolate on him...

No comments: