Saturday, December 8, 2007

Sick Baby=Tired Mommy


So my son has been stricken with who knows what. All I know is he has a 3 inch booger crust forming around his nostrils and he is hanging on me like a baby chimp. He had a fever the other night which put me in a panic and he would not go to sleep until the fever broke. That was around 3:30 am. So needless to say I walked around in a zombie like state all weekend.


This was not a good weekend to be zombie-like. I had finals today. The result of my finals for my humanities class will be revealed by Friday and I know I have an A in that class, but the final project was not up to par. I just wasn't that into it. But it all boils down to the exhaustion I had all weekend.


My son is now taking a nap and has been for almost an hour, WOO HOO! I should be taking this time to catch some zz's but I am more interested in watching, Notes of a Scandal and myspace.


Regardless of how sick my son may be, he still seems to be in good spirits. He has been playing and wrecking havoc on the living room just like that of a healthy boy. He has recently discovered that instead of sitting on his hippo toy, that it is much more exciting to stand on it. This is really funny, it looks like he is standing atop a segue in the shape of a hippo. He will do his banshee yell until I push him into some stacked blocks so he can push them down. It is really funny.


I hope I can catch up on my sleep after school is over. I have a busy month..I think I might have mentioned this before. Well until then, I will continue doing by best zombie impression. I am getting really good at it.

1 comment:

Katy Shamitz said...

i hope you're all better now jackson! take good care of mommy!