Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Holidays

Get your yule logs a fired. Get your last minute shopping. Leave your cookies out for Santa. It's Christmas Eve!! Can you believe it? Christmas has been tip toeing closer and closer as each day passed. It's ridiculous how quickly the years go in your old age.
I have spent the day wrestling my over tired son, last minute shopping, wrapping gifts, eating, and I just finished washing my car. Its now 4 and I have to start getting things ready to go to Andrew's family's house.

As a Christmas gift to my hooptie, I just washed my car 3 TIMES. 3 freaking times. You would think after the third wash and dry that it would look sparkling clean and freaking fantastic, but NO. I put my blood, sweat and tears into that wash. It still looks like I went off roading in a dirt pit. The rims weren't even black anymore they were red. I even dried and waxed the thing. Nope. Still dirty. Jeez. I got a nice little shower out of it too. I am soaked to the bone. Thank goodness for South Texas Christmases, its only 69 degrees right now.

My son is napping right now, thank God. He has needed a nap for days now.

My neighbor just brought over goodies and I have some left over from my cookie tins. I am going to turn into a pumpkin cheesecake square soon(Thanks Ashley)

Well I am off to finish the rest of my to do list. Happy Holidays to all!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you looooove the "punkin" bars?

Unknown said...

Ha Ha, I just realized this was River Walk. :D