Saturday, December 15, 2007

Easy Like Saturday Morning


Today started out with so much promise. Jackson had spent the night with my grandmother and instead of having to pick him up early, my parents took on the role and said I didn't need to be home until 1ish. I got about 4 extra hours of straight sleep. No baby kicking me in the trachea or slapping me in the cheek. It was extraordinary. I haven't been able to sleep like that since before Jackson was in the equation. At around 11am, you read right...11am I rolled out of bed and got breakfast with Andrew. Tacos....my favorite!






Right after we had ordered breakfast is pretty much where it went downhill. I got a phone call from my parents to come pick up my kid. He was driving them nuts while they were trying to shop. They had the bright idea of taking him to Northstar Mall with no stroller and a baby that got about 4 hours of sleep. They called me about 5 times. Andrew and I said goodbye and that was the last I heard from him today.






I got home and was with Jackson,who was being incredibly cute. Which comes very easy to him all he has to do is just be. My parents took off to run some errands and shortly after they left Jack began rubbing his eyes...My cue to put him to sleep. He successfully went down and was asleep for 4 hours!






I had never been so bored in my life. I stayed inside all day. It was such a pretty day too, a little windy, but gorgeous. I felt like I was stuck in a fish tank looking out on the world and not being able to do a thing about it. I tried to call a couple friends, Andrew included, and nobody was answering. I guess they were out enjoying themselves. Must have been nice. I felt like everyone was at this super cool party and I had to stay home. It sucked.






To pass the time I: read magazines, myspaced, read blogs, had a mini photo session with myself, ate, watched tv, checked the UCM site, myspaced, myspaced and myspaced some more. I hate wasting a perfectly good day on the Internet. I did get a great pumpkin recipe from Mrs.B over at the Starcrossed Blogger.






I still haven't heard from Andrew...Still haven't left the house...I'm still in my pajamas...I did shower!






ok enough woe is me.. but here are some pics from my photo session.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair is so cute!
I promise you will love those pumpkin bars and you will eat way too many of them and you will adore me for it.

Katy Shamitz said...

i'm stuck in the house too- about a foot of frickin' snow. roar.