Thursday, December 6, 2007

Tag Your It!

Whoa, two posts in one day?! Break out the champagne, its a celebration. I just got tagged by Mrs. B and now I must list 7 random things about myself. This was extremely hard. After I finish I have to tag 7 other lucky bloggers.. but I only know 3 personally.... so I dunno what to do.


ok so here goes nothing...






1. I can tie cherry stems with my tongue. An art I mastered at the age of 14, which I am sure gave my mom nightmares. It has come in handy at the bar, awkward silence? breakout the cherries!






2. I taught myself how to read at the age of 4 and was inducted into the gifted and talented program in kindergarten. That's right people..double trouble, not only gifted but talented also! Watch out.... Really though, after years of commitment to the group, all it got me was a few extra brownie points on my college applications.






3. I will one day have a lot of money..this whole trust fund thing...I plan to spend my money on innate objects such as a segue, a rocket jacket and a panini maker. Oprah said!






4. I am a tv junkie. I watch: Samantha Who?, Notes from the Underbelly, The Hills, Beauty and the Geek, Americas Next Top Model, Project Runway, CSI, Greys Anatomy, The Office, Survivor...the list goes on. This is only this season..






5. I go out to eat 2/3 meals a day! The only person that knows how to cook in my family is my grandma and she doesn't live with me. Unfortunately. I need to marry someone that knows how to cook!






6. I found some really great friends on an Internet forum group. I never thought that I would do something like this.. ask me two years ago, I didn't even know what myspace was. I text, chat, speak to them everyday and have so since I was pregnant. They helped me a lot during some rough patches.






7.I am a hypochondriac. I could never be anything in the medical field. While looking at my friends biology book I self diagnosed myself with over 5 different ailments, one being and I swear...prostate cancer. Which isn't physically possible, but the symptoms seemed eerily close to what I had. ha!









Ok now I have to tag others...Good Luck with that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK Maegan.. your days must be running into one another.
This is only 1 post today.. & 1 yesterday.

Buy anyway... #7 made me laugh at loud.
I didn't realize you knew this about yourself.. We all know, but never thought you did.

Also, I have to tell you... I LOVE LOVE LOVE my book.. Thanks a ton it is actually helping.