Monday, December 17, 2007

Shopping in the Hill Country


On Sunday my grandparents, Jack and I all got a little fresh air up in Fredricksburg, TX. Talk about a great 'ol Texas town. It was just a snowflake shy of being perfect. The old city's main street is lined with great shops and bakeries. No shopping journey to Fredricksburg would be complete without some delicious fudge, snickerdoodles and some honey. Luckily I left with 2 out of 3.

Fredricksburg features great little limestone buildings which were seasoned perfectly with garland and lights. You could smell the yuletide season in the air.


I got some great accessories, some mint chocolate fudge, some cookies, and a shirt for my mom that says,"World's Greatest Mimi".

One thing that is great about Texas is the wide variety of cities and most are only an hour to couple hours away. They are great day trips and I hope to go again soon..this time with more money!

No comments: