Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Has Sprung


Today marks the first day of Spring Break. Jack is off of school from now until March 22. Please help me find the strength...KIDDING

I'm looking forward to our mommy and Jack time, this is his last vacay until baby sister comes. I'm trying to come up with different activities for us to do. So far we went to the bank, got my car washed and went to Sonic. You know, what every kid wants to do on their Spring Break.

Right now he is taking a nap...mommy's favorite part of Spring Break. Kidding, again!

The weather is amazing here. Its sunny and so spring like. It makes me want to go to the lake or the beach. Think I could go down to South Padre Island and fit in? I don't think I'd stick out at all amongst the 1000s of skinny college girls..what do you think?

Hubby and I had a doctor's appointment last Wednesday. All looks good with Baby O. Heartbeat was nice and strong AND I have only gained 26 lbs total. This is quite the accomplishment. By this time with Jack I had gained over 40 lbs. and was still going... I'm actually really surprised. I've been eating like CRAZY. Not only have I been eating, but I have been thinking about food constantly...my Facebook status' have been nothing but food related. I just noticed this yesterday..so embarrassing.

Ok..off to get a cookie.

No comments: