Monday, March 22, 2010

33 weeks 6 days

I've got about about 6 weeks. Well, 6 weeks tomorrow. I cant believe it!

But really...I'm getting miserable. More and more and more each day. You really forget how trying this last month is. The entire pregnancy is like running a marathon, this last month being the half that burns the most but you know if you keep running there is the finish line straight ahead.

We have a 3D ultrasound tomorrow..last time we went she was so breeched the tech couldn't get a picture. She better have flipped..that's all I'm saying. If not then I am curious as to what is giving me so much pressure in the hoo hah. Yeah. I just called my vagina a hoo hah.

Also, whats with the incredible nesting urge? It was enjoyable at first...but now my house just doesn't even come close to looking clean to me. I once used to sweep shit under the rug and not feel bad. Now I have sweep everything up and vacuum that same damn rug and make sure every string is pointed correctly. grrrrrrrrr.

I can no longer take a bite of anything without instant heartburn. It's crazy. Who knew that milk could give you heartburn?

Plus, the worst thing..I'm walking like a damn penguin, er Waddling, like a damn penguin. I could seriously get the lead role in March of the Penguins II.

ok off to bed. Time to get at least 4 hours of interrupted sleep.

No comments: