Friday, March 5, 2010

March Madness

This month is going to be so busy. Every single weekend we have something planned. But I'm looking at this as a plus since it will make this month go by faster. We are starting off this weekend with a much needed date night. It will more than likely be our last, so we are gonna take full advantage of it.

Tomorrow morning we have our 3D/4D Ultrasound scheduled. I'm SO excited to see Baby O again.

Next week we begin our labor classes. I know hubby is REALLY looking forward to these! Not...

We have doctor appointments every other week...I have my BABY SHOWER!!! next Sunday.

Hubby starts softball once a week...good timing huh? And Jack starts soccer...

Spring Break, which means I will have Jack alllllll week. I need to come up with some fun activities to keep him busy, plus it will give us some bonding time before his sister comes.

All this while I try my hardest to keep this little baby baking.

No comments: