Saturday, March 20, 2010

Baby O's Nursery

I never really got a nursery with Jack. He shared a room with me at the time so we just painted my room and put up his crib. Exciting, but not the same...

Today my aunt and grandma came over and with some help of my husband, we completely repainted her room and put everything in it's place. Everyone is accusing me of nesting...guess so. This is a good sign right? Sign that she is ALMOST here?

Everything looks absolutely perfect. I cannot wait for her to see it. Here are some pictures. It is still lacking some art work. I'm gonna be searching the Etsy pages to pick the perfect pictures to tie it all together.

Here are some pictures of the finished product. The color, which is hard to see in the pictures, is called Ballet White. It is a mixture of white & pink...I love the little hint of pink it gives, definitely not overkill.

Everything is done now all we need is her. :)













No comments: