Wednesday, March 3, 2010

31 weeks 1 day

I cannot believe I have about 9 weeks left in this pregnancy. I am trying to enjoy it the best I can since it will be MY LAST. I finally got my husband to agree that this is our last kid.

I've been nesting I think.. I never did it with Jack so I have no idea what it's like. We received a lot of hand me downs this last weekend so I have been washing and meticulously folding it all and putting it away for future use. I am quite amazed at my organizational skills. I never thought that Maegan and Organized would be used in the same sentence.

Husband and I start our labor classes next week. They are once a week for the next four weeks. I've already been to them, but he hasn't. I want him to be as prepared as possible. But he seems to hold up well in emergency situations so I am not to concerned with him. I wanted a refresher course. Not that I will remember a thing the lady tells me.. when that baby wants out you push, that's pretty much all you need to know about labor.

I read somewhere that I should begin massaging my perineum with olive oil now. It helps with the stretching down there and makes the baby easier to come out.. I read how to do it and it really weirds me out. I have been joking with my hubby that he needs to get on that, he flat out refuses. I don't blame him.. I wouldn't massage anything his butt hole to help anything come out smoother.. I'm gonna vomit.

No comments: