Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Life update:

In the boy department- Things got a little interesting there for awhile.. interesting and super confusing. Trying to get over one guy, meeting another, liking the other, then having one come back to me. I was in quite a whirlwind for awhile and it quite honestly has not subsided completely. It began to affect my school work, which stinks! NO boy(besides Jack) should have that effect on me. ugh.

School department- I am STRUG-A-LING. I don't know what it is about this semester above all others that I am just completely unmotivated. I have a lot more time to go... I find myself not interested at all in my major and am really contemplating switching. BUT that would add on another semester or two.. so who knows.. maybe I can major in art with a minor in English? I shall find out...This semester's schedule is also difficult. I have no time to work and an 8:00 am class is difficult to get to.

Jack department- He is starting to talk a lot more. He likes to mimic you and say what you say. I can no longer say, "Hot Damn! Mother Fucker" Like I usually do. Kidding...I don't really say that, but if I did he would too..
He is also very into punching and kicking right now. He also has realized that certain facial expressions crack me up! Therefore he does them, all the time. Maybe he will grow up and fulfill my life long dream of becoming a comedian..

Why you laughing? Am I not funny?


Fish department- Elmo is holding on strong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go with your gut on your education and stop letting your personal life effect you. You priority should be Jack and school. Do read that book I bought you. Never settled for anything less.