Friday, March 6, 2009

Goal SET

So... I was trying on dresses the other day and was just totally disgusted by my body image. SO... I made a goal. It is set. And I will be documenting it on here, to keep me nice and motivated.

Its called :
24x24
I plan on losing 24 lbs. by the time I hit the age of 24. My birthday is June 26th...so i have about 4 months. Its attainable right? Well even if I don't reach the 24 goal...the fact that I want to make this healthy lifestyle choice is good.
I figure, I am 23. I am young. I don't need health issues. I am in my prime. This is when I need to look and feel my best. ya know? Therefore, I want to do this..but not only for myself but for my son too.. He deserves to have a mommy that will be around forever and that can keep up with his shenanigans.
So there you go... Keep me motivated!

2 comments:

Katy Shamitz said...

Your birthday is our anniversary! Want a goal buddy? I need to lose 10 more. :)

Krystle said...

Great goal! I'll cheer you on!