Monday, March 23, 2009

*@&# head!

A lot has been changing in that baby brain of Jacks.  Its really amazing that one day he was this mute of a two year old.  He could barely speak all of, LAST WEEK.  But in this last week he has really began to pick up on the English language.  He mostly enjoys repeating every single word you say. 

Ahh... you are thinking.  Good Luck! Some others are saying.  Yeah. Thanks. Thanks for the heads up.  Because of this new trick, his new favorite saying is, "Shit Head".  I know that as a mother I shouldn't condone such language.. but I have to admit, the immature 23 year old in me thinks its freaking hilarious. 

Yesterday morning at breakfast he wanted  some juice.  My mother told him, "OK Jack, I will get you some juice.. whats the magic word?"

Mind you, he knows his please and thank yous and uses them correctly all the time.  However yesterday morning, for whatever reason, he answered with. 

"Shit Head!"

3 comments:

Katy Shamitz said...

Was he right?

Krystle said...

Gosh, I have no idea where he learned that word ;)

Mrs.M said...

LMAO!