Thursday, February 28, 2008

I heart Sonic


I just downed a chili cheese coney from Sonic. I am STUFFED. I always order these damn heathen dogs when I am starving. It isnt until my very last bite, that I assess the situation and realize.. "WOW! I just ate a foot of hot dog meat." I wanna gag just thinking about it.


I also ALWAYS say that this will be my last coney dog. LAST ONE! But nope.. it never fails to sneak back into my life. Maybe its because I had to dress up like one, I feel a deeper connection to the dog.


When I was 16 years old I worked at Sonic as a carhop.. I came into work one day late. So in order to teach me a lesson he strapped the hot dog costume on me. He thne marched my coney butt to the front of the Sonic which happened to butt up to an extremely busy road.


I procceeded to jump up and down and wave to passing by vehicles. I was actually having fun! Until these two boys came up to me and asked if they could get a picture with me. Thankfully my face was covered by the coney weiner. That is the only time it is okay to have a weiner in your face. When they asked I said "Okay!" But totally masked my voice..just in case they came back!!


Aw...those were the days... I love you Coney Dog!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I REALLY want to make a comment about the whole weiner in your face comment.. but since you are my baby niece.. I will let it go.

Love Ya,
Aunt Jenni

Anonymous said...

You were such a cute hot dog though and I certainly got a good laugh over it. Oh by the way - those Sonic foot long chili cheese dogs are great!

Katy Shamitz said...

I love Sonic too- there are none up here though. :(I'm probably better off!