Thursday, February 21, 2008

Need A Vacay


Do you ever feel aloof? Out of body? Catch my drift...sometimes I feel as though I am living life looking in on things. Not really experiencing things hands on..but rather just looking in on it. Does that make any sense?


It has gotten worst since having Jackson. I think its a time issue. I just realize now more than before how quickly time slips away. Which should really make me want to live in every moment. It is just hard to explain. I kinda feel like I have been doing things the way they are supposed to be.. just like a routine.


I think the only treatment for this would be a vacation. I mean come on now, how awesome does that picture look up there? You cant do that shit everyday...I would love to go anywhere really, anywhere other than here at this point. I want some excitment.. some thrill..some.. some...pow!


Now dont get me wrong.. things are going pretty good right now. Too good if you ask me. I know I cant be on this much of a high for too long...something is bound to happen. Or maybe not. What if I am stuck in monotiny for life. How boring. I dont mean being with the same person by the way.. I am just talking about nothing really changes because everything around me is relying on me.


I guess that is just another side effect of motherhood.

2 comments:

Krystle said...

Can I come?

Anonymous said...

Thought you were going on vacation in June or July?
You deserve some time for yourself, but welcome to parenthood. Unfortunately you may not get a real vacation until you are my age.
Nana