Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Cut Me Some Slack


Somedays I wish I was already graduated from college, so that I could already be able to provide for Jackson and myself. I wish that I could at least speed time up a bit, to get it over with. It seems like it is taking FOREVER. I am still a freshman. I cant believe I took 2 years off... I kick myself everytime I open up a text book. I think at the rate I am going...15 hours a regular semester and 6 hours in the summer.. I should be at a University by Fall 2009. UGH. Then I haveb 2 more years at UTSA... then I graduate.
I mean I am ready to tackle it. I am ready to give it all I got. I am.. and its going good so far. But this is one of those times I wish I had a remote control like Adam Sandler had in Click.

Then...there are days were I think that people don't realize all that I have on my plate. Personally, I think I function better when I have things to keep me busy. If I dont stay busy the lazier I become. But really, right this minute I kinda of feel overwhelmed. As far as homework goes I have:
Art-Research a museum over the internet.. give as much info as I can, write a 6 pg. essay. give examples..I have 2 weeks left to do this one.
Drugs & Human Health- choose a side on the legalization of marijuana, write an essay-due Sunday

Psych-Read a ch. before Thurs., do humanatarian work..8 hours worth, do next essay due on 2/12
Economics-Fill in the notes from today's class, read ch.4, study for exam that is next tuesday
Photography-Research Man Ray, bring findings into class on Thursday.

That is just what I have going on for school this week. I also have work every M, W, F
I have to pick out paint colors for my new house, I have to paint this weekend. Oh Yeah! I am moving out soon... fogot to mention that. I move out 3/1 so that is only a couple weeks away...stressing about that.
Just a bunch of stuff people...a bunch of stuff... Jackson is my little cherry on top of all that junk. Somedays I want to pull my hair out and other days I want a little credit. I am doing all of this and still am a functioning human being. So yeah, I forgot to take my clean clothes up to my room for a couple days...yeah, I havent showered since Monday night....yeah I already blew my $200 paycheck that I just got last friday on daycare and gas...cut me some slack. I'm busy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will all be worth it sooner than you think. You will look back and wonder where the time went. Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

Man Ray...oooooh he is creapy.
You should check out his possible ties to the Black Daliah murder.. There is one theory that a very well know doctor in LA was the killer & he was facinated with Man Ray.. the 2 were even friends.. If you look at the photos of the body when it was discovered, it looks just like one of Man Ray's photos.. can't remember which one..
Just FYI.

Maegan said...

ooh thanks Jenni. I have to research him so that will help out a lot!

Anonymous said...

You will be so glad that you were persistant and worked hard. I'm so proud of you! Keep up the good work and keep your eye on the goal!

And, if you ever need any help in psych, let me know! :)

Anonymous said...

You do it all with style & composure!! Good job!!

Mom