Sunday, March 2, 2008

Odd Man, err Woman Out


I just finished moving into my new place. I love it. It looks great!!! (thanks Nana) I am sitting down for the first time in three days. Andrew is doing laundry and I am in cyber space...for the first time in 3 days. I realize how addicted I am to the Internet, I was having withdrawals. I was huddled in the corner, about to sell my first born just for a fix.

Actually, I was too damn busy. So busy that I was the most exhausted I have ever been..well since having Jack. Andrew and I literally went straight to bed once our guests piled out the door. Like no frisky business...not even a kiss on the cheek, straight to dreamland.

The weirdest thing, I am out numbered for the first time. There is a weird shift in male to female ratio. I am so used to living in a house hold where everyone was female ..from the dogs to the fish to the people, with the exception of my dad. There has always been a untied bitch quality to every place I live. Not anymore... I am finally out numbered. It is strange. I guess I am just gonna have to have a girl soon...

KIDDING.

1 comment:

Krystle said...

LOL about selling Jack! And I've NEVER been outnumbered either. Let me know how that goes...maybe we can switch babies!