Thursday, January 24, 2008

Work Out Blues

What does one do when they are pounded with loads of homework and is having the biggest writers block and the worst case of ADD? umm.. get up and go to Sonic for a chocolate milkshake in 40 degree weather, OF COURSE!

I only got a milkshake to enhance my lovely lady lump(y) figure.

But honestly, WHY don't I have the motivation to lose weight? I really really want to have the body I had when I was 16, I do! and I know every step that I need to make to reach that goal. But its that first step that is so hard. I know that I am the type that needs to go to the gym in order to get the right kind of workout.

I don't believe in exercise videos. I just cant do them. I feel silly getting all my work out gear on and getting down in my living room. It is exceptionally hard to get my work out on when there is a huge shiny fridge in my peripheral vision. I usually end up pausing the video when I am out of breathe and head towards the fridge or the pantry. How awful is that?

At least my jaw is getting a work out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's join a fitness club. You and me. Sounds like fun.
Nana

Anonymous said...

I'll join too, but only if Nana is paying..

Anonymous said...

Hey! I love your blog! I am also a young mother of a one year old with work and school. I swear no one else understands how stressfull it all is!! Kudos to you!