Sunday, January 6, 2008

Resolutions...Out the Window.


So.. I had decided back in 2007 that I would follow my resolutions for real this time. I was going to cut out sodas and stop eating so excessively...and stop eating crap. Well, not so much. I haven't done a thing I set out to do.

I don't drink that many sodas to begin with since my mom only buys herself soda here at the house. She likes to drink Diet Dr. Pepper. I would rather drink chilled elephant piss. It probably tastes the same. So whenever I do get to drink soda it is out of someone else's glass.
As far as food goes, well I failed miserably at that feat. I have had the greasiest and cheesiest things to eat lately. The other day my grandma took us all to a local hamburger joint here in San Antonio. It's called Chris Madrid's. I am not a big hamburger eater but I will eat this beef any day.

I have been eating so much lately that I have contemplated starting another blog about losing weight and then another blog about all the good things there are to eat in San Antonio. Because seriously.. we aren't the 2nd fattest city in America for nothing!

Ever since pregnancy and even more recently, I have been on a quest to find the perfect chicken salad sandwich. I just HAVE to try it at every restaurant that offers it. It is strange. But delish.

Ok...so here I am ranting and raving about food. When I should have visions of treadmills and rice cakes dancing in my head.

But considering that I am devouring everything in sight, I did get asked if I was losing weight. So that's a plus! I must be doing something right... come to think of it, pass me that big piece of chicken!

3 comments:

Krystle said...

Hey Maegan...we happen to have chicken salad at my work. You can get it on a huge platter with egg salad and tuna salad too with pita and lettuce and tomato and fruit salad and potato salad or cole slaw. I think you need to come up and try it :)

Katy Shamitz said...

i'm with ya, maegan. i've only flossed twice.

Deseree said...

OH Maemae.. you made my mouth water! lol