Thursday, November 13, 2008

Taco Thursday


Not to be confused with Taco Tuesday....actually its the exact same thing. You eat breakfast tacos. YUM.


I really think I need to join an Anonymous Taco eater group...and that would be breakfast tacos only...not the pink kind.


All jokes aside, I am obsessed. I have been since I was little. I don't know if it stems from a childhood tradition that my dad started.. Some dads bring home the bacon. Well mine brought home the bacon and egg, with cheese.


The search for the perfect taco has been an ongoing thing. Its as if I am searching for the Holy Grail. I don't even know if it exists. I have tried time and time again and have been let down more than twice. I have actually thought about starting an entire blog that speaks of this search. But I don't think it would be as interesting as it sounds in my head..." ate another taco, the tortilla consistency sucked".


I also know exactly where all this lard and eggs are going. Right to my taco loving ass.

Well I better stop blogging..I have a steaming hot bean and cheese calling my name. You know you are jealous!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to be from San Antonio to really appreciate the pursuit of the perfect breakfast taco. Personally, I think Dad's taco's are the bestest! :)
Mom

Katy Shamitz said...

You're so Texas! :)

Anonymous said...

We love tacos at my house too. We get some breakfast tacos at Rudy's every weekend and I usually make tacos for dinner at least one night a week.