Tuesday, November 11, 2008

2nd Annual Birthday Bash

Jackson's 2nd birthday is in a couple weeks and his birthday party is in a couple days. What was supposed to be a quiet family get together has turned into a 40+ gala for a 2 year old. I have added all this junk to my already overflowing plate. Nice.

I decided to go with a dump truck theme, mostly because every time we are in the car together he point and yells to all trucks, trains and buses. Except he calls them all choo choos. He is advanced for his age...

I still have to buy his cake mix, chairs, decorations, table cloths, toys, etc. etc. etc.

Add this to midterms and essay papers and you got yourself a healthy dose of stress.

This could be the major reason why I had a panic attack today at the dentist office. How embarrassing is that? I go to the dentist A LOT. So I am completely used to it. I used to be able to fall asleep when he went to town on my cavities.. but not today. For some reason, as soon as he gave me the four Lydocaine(is that what its called?) shots I flipped a shit.

It was awful. Traumatic...and completely brought on by my sons impending birthday soiree. You know what I want for Christmas? A nice shot of Valium and Jack Daniels...straight up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you could use a trip to NC!

Don't worry... I cried at my dest at work the other day. OVER NOTHING.