Sunday, March 23, 2008

Post Baby Blues

Ever since having Jackson my body has went hay wire. Its not just the weight or shape that has changed, even though that would be the most obvious and the most drastic. I went from a svelte hourglass figure to an apple figure.

I have had a whole bunch of internal problems that I never had before having Jack. Like these sudden gallbladder attacks. Who gets these at 23? Who I ask?!?!? Me. That's who. Lucky ol Me. They are these awful events that happen every so often that leave me curled in a ball wishing for a lobotomy...something to take away from the pain. It really is that bad.

I have also had the craziest loss of bladder control. I cant sneeze without crossing my legs first...if you know what I mean. I guess I need to brush up on my kegels.

The list really goes on and on. It could rival a geriatrics's. As if childbirth, periods and PMS weren't punishment enough...we get to also look forward to everything our body deals with after having the miraculous child. Thanks a lot Eve!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait until you get my age. You think you have problems now?????