Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Not So Wise Anymore...


If you ever thought about getting your wisdom teeth taken out, go ahead and shoot yourself in the foot then have someone sucker punch you in the kidney. It will feel better, I promise. I just had mine taken out yesterday. If it wasn't for the vicodin I wouldn't be the semi-functioning human being that I am right now.


I will say the best thing about it is all the sleep I am getting. But jeez..I have been having the strangest dreams. Last night I dreamt that I was apart of the PRS(Paranormal Research Society) and we were investigating my old house. It was WAY more weird than that. But I am too afraid to put it all out there in cyber world...


This food situation is ridiculous also. I have been surviving on pudding and chocolate milk. My wonderful, magnificent boyfriend who really tunes into everything I say.. brought me some egg drop soup last night. But lets not forget that I have been asking for Chinese food for little over a week now. So..he brought me some egg drop soup, while he scarfed down rice and the most delish smelling egg rolls...bastard. But I was so hopped up on vicodin it didn't matter.


Well I am going to continue to wallow in my own self pity party...its fun, you are welcome to join me! But if you have Chinese food OR Wingstop...forget about it!!

3 comments:

Krystle said...

Aww Mae, hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

Poor MaeMae! I had mine out years ago, but it really sucked!! Luckily the pain only lasts for a few days, if that.

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon! My husband and son ate Pizza Hut in front of me while I was eating jello after I had my wisdom teeth taken out.