Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wow. Who Knew?

Who knew that life with two kids would be so much different than life with one? It's been awhile since my last update. Sorry about that...life got in the way.

So updates..

Jack just finished his first year of school. He is now stuck at home with me doing nothing. I am currently trying to come up with free ideas that keep him busy. Keyword being FREE. Kids are kinda expensive and so are their activities. That's enough to keep you non preggos on some birth control!

We also wrapped up his first soccer season. 2010 marks another milestone: I became an official soccer mom this year. I loved watching him play. He isn't an overly aggressive child. He seems to be more of a "Make love, Not war" type a person. He would run amongst the other kids, acting as if he was trying to get the ball but would never truly reach out and take it. He also mostly pranced up and down the field. Any time he would be in possession of the ball he would run off the field and give Ro and I a high five. He is hilarious.





Olivia is already hitting the 2 month mark this Saturday. I cannot believe its been two months. She has the life I want. Eats, sleeps, poops. Ah...Heavenly right? I'm pretty sure I gave birth sloth.


A cute sloth.

No comments: