Friday, June 25, 2010

Feliz Cumpleanos

I'll reach a quarter of a century old tomorrow. I'm not sure how I feel about this milestone. Can I still say I'm in my early twenties? or is this considered mid-twenties? Wow. 25..I'm gonna embrace it. BRING IT ON 25. I can take it!

I hope that the next 5 years that leads me to 30's door can be as eventful and amazing.

Since turning 20, a lot of wonderful things have happen to me.

I had the man of my dreams:

I met & married the man of my dreams:

We added the cherry on top with this sweetness:

I've had my sweet moments, my stupid moments, my ignorant moments, my enlightening moments...I would never trade a single of those in for something else.

I love my twenties so far...if the 30's are better than I welcome them. I cant imagine life getting anymore blissful than this.

No comments: