Friday, October 2, 2009

Life did a 180

Its amazing what can happen in a little over two months. That was the last time I felt inspired enough to blog. Really, its the last time I had time to sit in front of my computer for more than 5 minutes.

Well for starters..I got married.

Im sure everyone who reads this..or used to read it, knows this tidbit of information. It was amazing. Not only the ceremony but just finally finding someone that I want to spend the rest of my life with..that's amazing.

If someone would have told me 6 months ago that I was gonna get married this year I would have laughed in their face!

So my husband and I have been dating for 3 months..married for a week. I like to keep things interesting. Life is too short to be so predictable.

AND...

We are expecting baby #2.

This blog is gonna take that turn...gonna turn into a pregnancy blog. Pregnant with one crazy 3 year old blog. Pregnant, with 3 year old, newlywed, going insane kinda blog. Prepare yourself.

Baby#2 is due May 4. Im 9 weeks along. With 231 days left. to. go....................

4 comments:

Kate said...

Woohoo! You're back! Can't wait to read more! <3

Anonymous said...

Double Congrats are in order! So happy for you. :)

Mrs.M said...

Congrats!! I can't wait to read everything! I love when I see a new post. ;)

Anonymous said...

You can not get married after only knowing someone for a few months and you should never get married cause of a kid or baby. It will only cause problems in the end.