Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Growing Bones

Im officially 10 weeks along. Im not quite out of the scary first trimester. I have two weeks to go. I read somewhere that the baby is the size of a prune. I have an email sent to me every week telling me about the progress the baby is making and it always compares it to a different fruit.

Once it was a raspberry..then last week it was a grape. Now a prune. Appetizing.

Thankfully I haven't had any morning sickness, yet. It was completely different when I was pregnant with Jack. I was CONSTANTLY getting sick..morning, noon and night. Other than the occasional round ligament pain, I haven't really had that many pregnancy symptoms. Other than the fact that I look about 6 months pregnant. I know you show earlier with every pregnancy..but really? this much?

Now onto my first born. Jack has been hilarious lately. He totallllly gets that from his mommy. Daddy thinks he's funny. Not so much.

Yesterday he saw my bra laying on the table..ya know, the prime spot for any undergarment to go, right? So this was our convo:

J: "Mommy, I want boobs!"
M: my back turned,"HUH?!"
J:"I wanna wear boobs!"

I then noticed my bra...geez. I sense therapy in his future.

No comments: