Tuesday, October 13, 2009

29 More Weeks

My bun in the oven is officially 11 weeks today. I have 29 weeks to go. My poor poor husband. I feel as though my hormones ran into me with a semi truck going 11000 miles an hour. Can anyone relate? One minute I was a sleepy, lazy human being. Now I am bipolar, makes for interesting moments in our house. We should have our own reality t.v. show called, "Diary of a Mad White Woman".

Anything and everything is making me cry. Even the Dr. Oz show made me cry. I don't need to know much of a story line..just need to see one touching moment, then TEARS. It's insane.

I almost murdered my husband last night for something silly. My alibi, "But your honor, you see...that SOB knocked me up. End of story." Think it would hold up?

Baby O, which is what my fetus will be called from here on out, is now 2 inches long. Imagine that...funny. Can you believe we were all only 2 inches at one point? Weird. That's one of those questions that would boggle my stoner friend's mind. Anyway, this week Baby O wasn't compared to a fruit in my expecting email. I'm thinking a big chocolate covered strawberry. Like the ones from Godiva, YUM!


On to my Jackson..

I'm loving this age. The independence factor is AMAZING. He does everything on his own, besides wipe his own ass. Which we are working on. I'm just thrilled I will be getting a 9 month break from poo.


No comments: