Friday, February 5, 2010

So it begins

Actually it started a long time ago, pelvic pain that is.

OMG. It feels like I gave birth to a semi truck. Nice mental image huh??

I am really trying hard not to look like a waddling fool, but I really cannot help it. I am waddling with every step. Just call me the human penguin lady.

I tried going to prenatal yoga. I would go religiously at the beginning of this pregnancy so I could avoid this pain. I knew it was inevitable pain since I had it BAD with Jackson. But alas, it has reared its ugly head and is now taking over. It hurts to go to yoga now. It hurts to walk..sit..lay. Anything. I still have 13 weeks of this shiz!

These babies have no idea what we go through...

1 comment:

Nana said...

Nice to see you are back on your blog. Don't worry Maegan, that baby will be here before you know it and you will look back on this pregnancy with wonderful thoughts.