Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 1-Bed Rest

I've been laying in bed since last night. Until now..I have ventured to my couch. Needed a change of scenery.

So far I have:
-slept
-ate a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios
-slept
-watched t.v.
-emailed Dave Ramsey
-checked Facebook
-made lunch (Peanut Butter & Jelly, Raisins and Puffy Cheetohs)
-got dizzy, so I laid back down
-freaked out by the dizziness..called hubby
-He came home :)
-fell back asleep
-ate a granola bar
-Jack came home, this gave me some energy..
-Cuddled and watched cartoons with Jack in bed
-Internet guy came by and installed our wireless
-sat on couch and wrote new blog post

It has been a thrilling day. About as thrilling as it is to read this post. I haven't had to take my terbutaline pills at all. So that's good!

But I'm pretty upset I'm missing out on some San Antonio snow and IHOP's national pancake day. I missing out on a free short stack, wtf?!

No comments: