Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Take Heavy Load and Place On My Back

Things have been a LIIIIITLE crazy. Life got turned upside down. But that's what happens in life. We get thrown curve balls(or in my case a baby daddy) and we just have to learn to deal with it.

Jackson's bio-dad has currently been in the picture for the past month and a half. His last appearance was when he helped create this little ball of energy I like to call Jack. This has been very interesting to say the least.

I've lost a lot and gained a little from this.

Lost...a great boyfriend.

Gained...a few pounds. I wish I could come up with a different way to deal with stress. Something that didn't involve Sonic Drive-In or chocolate chip cookies.

Jackson doesn't seem fazed by it all...other than the other day he was sitting in my lap and said,

Jack: "Mommy, I have 2 daddies"

Me: " Oh really? Who?"

Jack: "Daddy Roland.."

Me: "OK, and who else?"

Jack: "Umm....Val"

Val is my best GIRL friend. So maybe he is a tad confused..But hopefully everything dies down and things work out. Trying to stay positive and look at the things I have that I can be grateful for in life.

Wish us luck :)

No comments: