Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day 1

So today I had my first appt. with my personal trainer. and..... I literally, almost passed out.
I am not an active person people! I get winded when walking up a flight a stairs. No Joke. I do play softball once a week, but I am the catcher. I just squat there and throw back a ball every now and then.

I really loathe running.. ugh. But we started out with a 10 minute cardio warm up. Then went onto the actual workout part. Lunges, push ups, hard as hell crunches.. all this. For 30 minutes. About 5 minutes into it, I needed water because I was seeing spots. HAHAHA. But I blame that on the lack of food in my system. I had only had 1 breakfast taco at 9 am this morning and right before I left I scarfed down a single piece of toast with some strawberries and peanut butter.

My abs are seriously sore.

OH and then as if I wasn't already in physical pain, my PT decides to tell me, after she worked me out, that she didn't feel to good. Two words my friends, SWINE FLU.

So thanks PT, for the good but hard work out and the debilitating strand of flu that is sweeping the world.

Good Lord, my abs are going to HURT tomorrow!

No comments: