Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Updates

-School is ALMOST over. I dont think I have ever wanted May to come so badly. I am OVAH this semester..

-Jack is continuing his two year old ways. He thinks its funny to stomp is feet at me when I tell him no.

-We are taking Jack to the beach this weekend...in typical Maegan luck, its supposed to rain ALL weekend.

-Fiesta is coming up... I really want a chicken on a stick :( What to do...What to do....

-I havent lost any weight..I actually feel fatter.

Thats all for now.. I am being bombarded with my 2 year old's puzzle pieces.

2 comments:

Krystle said...

As for the chicken ordeal, how about some Boca chicken on a stick? Have you tried it yet? It's good!

Anonymous said...

better take your umbrella to the beach, it's not lookimg too good. But you'll have fum anyways!