Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Rocks

To start things off, I need to throw in a late Happy Mother's Day! I'm happy I joined the club 2.5 years ago.. Its been a great day.

This weekend was nice and slow. I didn't go out with friends or anything of that nature. Just stayed home with my son and my man. It was nice if I do say so myself...

But it was definitely needed after the weird week I had. Weird and stressful. And since it was weird and stressful, I noticed my bad food intake went off the charts.

I was a BAD BAD dieter these last 5 days. I need to triple up my workouts, put my workouts on steroids so to say.... I was THAT bad.

On the Jackson side of things, we have begun potty training. I am definitely not forcing the issue, but we are working on it. He walks around naked, gets to wear big boy undies, pull ups...you have probably heard the drill. So far so good. He has only had a couple of accidents..but he is still wearing a diaper about 60% of the time. So wish us luck!

No comments: