Friday, December 12, 2008

I finallllly finished my classes. This semester was L-O-N-G. I dont know if it was the actual classes I took or if it is the fact that I am leaving this school and going to another. Whatever it is, I am glad its done. I am currently celebrating by doing absofreakingloutely NOTHING. I havent done this is awhile.

Today I have actually had time to take a long shower and shave my legs, for real.

I got to surf the web for countless things...

I got to play Guitar Hero without fighitng off a two year old. Hey, he gets in the way of my jammin

I did though have to wake up at 6:40 am. I dont have a clue why my son is on this new sleep schedule. But its whatever...

I am about to eat for the first time today...exciting!!

This is exciting stuff people.. I am gonna go relax now.

No comments: