Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Future Janitor

Most boys aspire to be pro sports players, well for those exceptions who aspire to be hair dressers, either or I would love Jackson regardless of his abilities in either areas of expertise. That being said...my son aspires to be, a janitor. Its true. My 17th month old is the cleanest clean freak of a child this side of the Mississippi. He likes to sweep, carry around a dust pan, of which we had to eventually get him a toy broom and dust pan because the normal adult sized ones were knocking him down. He has also been quite obsessed with our new handheld vacuum.



Seriously, it has gotten to the point that we cannot take out the vacuum until he goes to sleep. Otherwise, he will scream and throw a tantrum until we hand it over and let him play with it until it dies. It is a little ridiculous. But I am guilty of pointing him to certain dust bunnies...hey, hes the one that loves to clean, not me!



Yesterday, while out shopping I discovered the most awesome toy. It was a vacuum that is his size..makes all the vacuum noises...PLUS it is a doggie. So it barks! I mean this had Jack written ALL over it. His favorite animal AND his favorite toy. wow. So my mom bought it for him and he hasn't put it down yet. This morning he went straight to it and proceeded to bark and vacuum my entire house.




1 comment:

Katy Shamitz said...

great trait in a fella!