Friday, May 16, 2008

Letter to Stimulus Check


Dear Stimulus Check,


I know that you are taking a long time because my mother didn't direct deposit your friend, '07 tax return. That sucks. But I really wish that you would hurry your little butt into my mailbox.

I have been dreaming of what I would spend you on for awhile now. The list is long....real long. But the truth is, I will feel ultra guilty if I don't spend at least half of you on Jack.


But for shits and giggles here is my list. Know that the list does not add up to $900 and could far exceed it...but I'm dreaming here!


1. A new hair do. I wanna go blond. Call me crazy....its this stimulus check, free money fever. Plus I wanna see if they really do have more fun.


2. New clothes. Everyone knew that would be on there..please.


3. Pedicure. I no longer wish to have the feet of a runaway slave.


4. Manicure. Heck why not?


5. Vegas..for when we go in July. yay!


6. Down payment on a New Porsche...hey I said I was dreaming.


7. Some grass for my front lawn....it looks bad. real bad.


8. A personal trainer. Hopefully one of the male gender...and a cute one. A real cute one! yeah!


9. A sushi chef that will come to my house once a week.. he must specialize in caterpillar rolls.


10. Spurs tickets. (If they keep winning)


11. A trip around the world.


12. A boob job. You know you want one too!


13. A flat screen...I had a dream last night I was buying one.


14. A years supply of Whataburger.


15. Liposuction..


Ok that's all for now. I could go on and on...but you get the picture. So please. If you don't mind, hurry up and get delivered already before my list keeps growing. Because it will. trust me.


Sincerely,

Maegan

No comments: