Monday, May 5, 2008

Destructo Update

I am almost done with school. Yay! One more exam and I am through....well for at least 4 weeks. But it will be a much needed break. Too bad after that 4 weeks is up I start up again, but with even more on my plate. 3 classes this summer..at the super fast school speed. I am taking a ceramics class M-F from 10-2, I think I will enjoy it. Who knows? I could be a master ceramics person and not even know it.

I am excited that I will only be at my current community college for one more semester than onto the big stuff. I will be at the University by Spring 09. Yay me! I have also decided to apply for an internship with the SA Current..who knows how that will go. Hopefully I get it. I would love to have writing in my future endeavors.

Jacks still at his daycare. They are slowly sucking the life out of me, those damn daycare owners. $180 a week to watch Jack is a bit pricey, but his safety is well worth it. Right? tell me its okay. So I will stop sweatin it.

Jack has become insanely curious about the world around him. He has to touch, hold, yank and taste everything in his path. I think I saw him lick bird poo the other day, it would give him Avian flu right?

He is still a lovey dovey thing, that loves to give kisses to everybody not excluding our dog Coco, who he loves to kiss the most. Open mouth.

He has found solitude in his book lately, which is great. Other than the fact that I was picking up his playroom the other day to find pieces of his pop up book everywhere. Nice huh?

His newest nickname? Destructo. I found him with a pen the other day. He went into the office and picked it up, then decided to see if the color looked good on the walls. I guess he knows we are in desperate need for some art and decorations on the walls. He sees it I don't know why Andrew doesn't.

He also felt this weekend, that I need to re-organize my shoe rack. He let me know by pulling all my shoes out. Thanks Jack!

He sure knows how to let us know that we need to get stuff done!

No comments: