Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Holy Moly its 2010

I haven't blogged in awhile. December was a BIT of a whirlwind. Glad that's over with.

2009 was a CRRRRAZZYY year.. I was kinda sad to see it go. 2010 has a lot to live up to. But I'm sure it will be equally great with the arrival of our baby girl.

We have settled with the idea of having a girl. Everyone is so excited! She even got some gifts this year. We picked a name and we absolutely love it. I'm so excited!

As of today I am 23 weeks into the pregnancy. The baby is a little over a pound and she is moving like crazy. It took my husband FOREVER to feel her kicks but he was finally able to about a week ago. It was a major milestone.

I had a little scare the other day when I fell stomach first outside. Thankfully everything was/is ok.

I cant believe I only have 17 weeks to go...if she is like Jack then maybe only 15? One can hope right?

Jackson is really excited about his impending baby sister. He frequently talks to my belly and most recently tries to see her through my belly button. Its hilarious. He wants to take her on a roller coaster and to a playground at his school. We will see if he is this enthusiastic when we force him to let her tag along when he is 16...


No comments: