Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year's Yall!!!

So I rang in the new year with some friends over a couple hundred beers. I journeyed to the middle of my downtown chaos and braved the crowds. Needless to say, I ingested way too much Dos XX and I am paying the price today. I am ringing in 2009 with a headache, exhaustion and a tummy ache.

But its okay.. hope everyone out there in Internet land had a happy and safe new years. Here is what I hope 2009 brings.

1. I hope I continue to make good grades. I really need to get into the teachers certification program... I need ALL A's!

2. I want Jackson the Terrible to realize that being bad sucks and listening to mom totally rocks.

3. I want to eat less cookie dough and more raw vegetables.

4. I want to be content in whatever relationship I am in..whether it be with someone else or with myself.

5. I want to be healthy. This means I need to work out... and quit eating the crap.

6. I need to save save save... I have to get my own place soon.. jeez I am almost 25. Which is almost 30. Most people have their shit together by 30.. I hope to fit in with the norm.

7. I want to grow my hair out. Which means I need the strength to not cut my hair.

8. I need to yell less.. its not healthy. The stress level I have is just not healthy people.

9. I want to begin to potty train Jack. This diaper thing has got to stop. NOW. 3 diapers a day, everyday for the past 25 months... that's approx. 2250 diaper changes. That is just crazy.

10. I also want to sleep train Jack. Enough sleeping in MY bed.


So those are my 2009 resolutions.

Now here are some things I learned in 2008..(thanks Natalia)

1. Good friends are good for the soul. They keep you grounded.

2. Gallbladders are unnecessary and should be removed before they cause pain that reaches level 10 on the pain scale. My face totally looked like that smiley face on the chart.

3. If there is a bar within 10 feet from a Walmart, do not expect the atmosphere to be any more awesome than a Walmart at 3:00 am. Including little babies with no shoes.

4. My car likes to suck at life and it does it oh so well.

5. Never quit going to school after High School. If you do and then go back, you feel like a total loser.

6. Sarah does have big boobs.

7. I think living with someone should be an essential first step before marriage.

8. Its ok to be comfortable in your own skin. Even if that skin has numerous stretch marks.

9. Smoking mass amount of marijuana as a teenager will totally effect you later on in life. wait...whats that word I am looking for?

10. In my vast search for finding a boy that will love me unconditionally for who I am and not who they want me to be, I was foolish... he has been here all along and his name is Jackson.




Happy New Year everyone!!

3.

No comments: