Monday, December 13, 2010

Maegan's Favorite Things



1. Volupsa Candles
I love the scents. I love the packaging. I love it ALL. gimme
gimme gimme!










2.Anthropologie

Love, love, love this store! I could probably spend
hours looking at everything. I love their clothes,
accessories but mostly I love their home decor.
Any time I need home inspiration you can find me
looking at their website.







3. TOM's Shoes

How could you not love these cute shoes? They come in so many different colors and patterns. They add the perfect finishing touch to your jeans and tee's AND they are comfortable. But most important is they are shoes with a cause... with ever purchase they donate a pair to someone in need of shoes. How awesome is that?!? So go buy some and make a difference! You'll thank me later.



4. This website. She is awesome and makes me want to have little parties all the time. I happened upon her website when looking for cute things to do for Jack's birthday party...can't believe my boys is 4!










5. KitchenAid Mixer

How did I survive without this? Really? I am a baking fool now that I have this awesome kitchen staple. Everyone should own one. This green is awesome color too! Mine is white.. but still does the trick!






These are definitely just a handful of things I love. I got this idea from the lovely, Mrs. B over at her blog.. check it out, here *.(click that star :) )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love ALL of these things. (of course.)
That website is new to me and so stinkin' adorable. I'm going to peruse it for ideas for Evie's party this weekend. :)
My KitchenAid mixer is my favorite appliance EVER.