Wednesday, April 7, 2010

So....Im gonna have a baby

Yeah. You read that right. I'm having a baby and soon. Went to my doctor this morning and I'm already 3 cm. dilated. That's exciting news for pregnant women to hear when they are ending their blissful pregnancy and are in the miserable phase.

If she decides to keep baking for the next couple weeks, she will be manually evicted on April 28. So either way I'm having an April baby..yay!

Now its really time to get Jack prepared. We have been extremely open about everything going on. He helped with her room. He has picked out stuff for her. We even got him a book about being a big brother.

I'm actually amazed at how into it he is. He really loves babies. He will go up to random babies all the time to see and touch them..it's pretty cute. I for one think he will be an awesome big brother.

I cannot wait to be holding both my babies! I can wait to change poop diapers, but guess that comes with having a baby eh? Just when I was done wiping other people's butts....

No comments: