Monday, September 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Ok, so I have been tagged by a cyber friend of mine, Krystle, over at another blog. I would give out her link but her blog is private. Yeah I am that cool , I get invited to read private blogs. You wish you were me...I know.

So here it goes...

1. I have come to the epihpany that Jackson is the only male species in my life that I will love for all eternity and he will hopefully, never want to disown me.

2. I live for t.v. Mostly reality t.v. like the Hills, Project Runway...but you can add: Entourage, Californication, Greys Anatomy, The Office, Paranormal State... the list goes on. I currently do not have any t.v. shows on Tuesday nights. So, t.v. companies out there, give us a good Tuesday night show already!

3. I wish I could turn writing into a career.

4. I hate to work. I hate to go to a job and work my butt off. I just do. I wish I could write as a career..because that is something I enjoy and it would be my career not a job...know what I mean???

5. I could never move away from San Antonio. I would get major anxiety attacks knowing that my family is miles away.

6. I can tie a cherry stem with my tounge. Ohhhhh yeahhhh!

7. I am thankful that I had Jackson and truly believe he saved my life...

8. I have an affinity for food. All kinds. I am an obease person at the core...

9. I have ESP... I can read your mind.. Hey! I heard that...

10. When in a relationship, I try to love enough for the both of us. Which ends up completely backfiring becuase when you break up, it hurts twice as bad.





Here are the rules:Each blogger must post these rules.
Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You CAN turn writing into your career. In fact, you're on the right path. If it's truly your dream, you'll figure out a way to make it happen. YOU CAN DO IT!!
LU, Mom
PS - I don't know that I'd brag about the cherry stem..... he he

Krystle said...

LOL I love that you think you're cool because you can read my blog!

I think Lily saved my life too. Funny how they're small and effect us so much huh?